Friday, March 26, 2010

A Gift of Entertainment

Every household has a television set. I think this is because Filipinos love arts and love to be entertained. It's been 8 months now since my 14" tv signed off. I always say to Teitsu Otto that it's ok, that I don't need it. Then we finally decided to acquire one, and geez I can't contain the happiness within.

We got a 21" Ultra Slim Fit Samsung TV to match with our Samsung DVD player, which Teitsu Otto brought from his travel to Jeddah KSA. I almost had a heart attack dealing with the sales promo of this product but the quality of this brand erase it all. Anyway, I'll post my review on this product sometime from now.
Both of us has no connection in any way with the brand, we just really salute the quality of performance. This really is a good purchase plus I got it on sale.


0 comments:

Post a Comment