Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My new means of communication

It's been a week now since my broadband provider provides us with poor quality of internet connection. I was rationalizing to Teitsu Otto that this is because of the earthquake. This reason is pointless but I wanted to make an excuse not to hate them. They promise a good quality, fast connection and unlimited access for a minimal monthly fee but it lasted only for quite sometime. Now, we are tide up with a service agreement contract and an obligation to pay P650/month, what a waste of money.

Anyway, since I am connecting more with friends and family members via net and found solace in blogging, I decided to purchase Smart Bro Prepaid Broadband Kit. I had this before but, as I've said, I was blinded by the false promise that other telco offers. I only had my new kit for a few hours and it stunned me with a service that is fast, reliable and competitive. For the price of P995.00 with free P100.00 load you won't think twice for this purchase.

It is now a few pesos away to be connected to the world! Happy surfing!



0 comments:

Post a Comment