Sunday, April 25, 2010

Celeteque Gentle Exfoliating Facial Wash

This is not a paid advertisement. I just love the experience with this product.

I have too oily skin since I was a teenager that’s why I am desperately looking for a face companion. I ventured in many facial wash (both local and imported brands) and ended using Celeteque. After a few days of using this product I got the sheer touch I’m longing. And while writing this blog I checked the contents on the back packaging and guess what, I just found out that this one is manufactured here in the Philippines.

They have 2 variants of their facial wash. I used to have the Celeteque Facial Wash with NMF (natural moisturizing factor) and since my skin needs some revitalizing, I bought the Celeteque Exfoliating Facial Wash. This goes with a dual vitamin nourishing beads infused with Vitamin E and C that helps nourish and protect the skin. It’s hypo-allergenic so it’s safe to sensitive skin.

It costs only Php86.00 at Beauty by SM for a 60ml bottle. Just pour a little amount on your palm and massage to your face on a circular motion. So easy to use. I'll definitely have this on my must-have list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment