Sunday, May 2, 2010

Avon Concealer

Studies shows that 9 out of 10 women have dark spot or dark circle on your eyes. The easiest way to find those is to put yur head down infront of a mirror and locate where the dark spots are. We can't do anything about it especially if we are stressed-out, staying late at night or simply its just the way our eyes look like. Thanks to cosmetic science and now we have what we called concealers.

This is my first time to use a concealer and I choose to use Avon Almond Concealer. I choose Avon because I know I am not allergic to the brand. It's hard to experiement especially with brands that you are not familiar for it may cause some allergic effect on your skin.
When applying concealer, I normally use my ring finger to apply it on my dark sports, you may use sponge or other tools. I only use my finger simply because I know it will be gentle for our skin within the eye region is delicate and sensitive. Just put a little amount of concealer, apply it with a rolling motion until all the dark spots are shaded and blended well with your natural color.

Remember that concealers are not meant to erase your dark spots but simply making it less obvious. I have som much fun using this product and this will definitely be a constant part of my kikaybox. My verdict with the product: repurchase.




0 comments:

Post a Comment