Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ellana Mineral Perfect Blend Foundation

Lately I've been addicted to make-up or simply I am looking for something to divert my time and emotions to while my beloved husband is away in a far away land. It also has something to do with me having a heat rash lately.

Since I already have a good experience with Ellana Minerals I decided to try it's foundation. They have two variations of this: Perfect Blend and Pure Blend. Actually there is not much difference just that the perfect blend is a complete mattifying and Pure Blend gives an illuminating finish.

I choose Ellana Minerals Perfect Blend Foundation in Toffee Mocha. It gives a good coverage given the fact that I normally have a long day and thus have the tendency to be oily after a long day. It actually stay for hours thus giving in a consideration for a cost sensitive Filipina. They have sampler size (1 gram) for those first timers who wanted just to try out. Since I already trusted the brand I go with the trial size (4 grams).

Thou unlike my Elf Foundation it needs a little detail-oriented way of application. That's why I normally apply it in the morning before I headed off to work. My Elf Foundation is for a quick retouch when I'm on the go. Suprisingly both products blends well.

With a reasonable investment of P300, this will surely be part of my kikay box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment