Friday, May 7, 2010

Nichido Bare Basic Pallette

I am not an eye make-up fanatic but I must admit that I love this color combination in a pellette. It's a bare basic collection from Nichido. This brand used to have bad reviews but amazingly how this reviews affects their quality. Now, they can compete with brands at a reasonable price. Good for make-up addicts on a budget.

Nichido Bare Basic Pallette goes with 4 shades of eyeshadow that looks really good when blended together, two shades of blusher and applicator. It provides me with the simple look as i I am not wearing a thing. The colors matched my skin tone and blends naturally when finished with a liquid eye liner. I started with this product for this brand and will surely grab some when I went back to Beauty by SM. Congrats Nichiso for being a new member of my kikaybox!

0 comments:

Post a Comment