Saturday, June 5, 2010

A day with Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief


I always had a sensitive teeth and gums. My teeth reacted easily to any cold, hot or even acidic drinks or foods. I had it checked once and my dentist informed that it is just the way my gums and teeth are made. He suggested using toothpaste specifically made for such cases.

I used some brands already. Most of them taste like baking soda with salt and leaves me feeling that I haven't brushed my teeth at all. I saw one with peppermint flavor but even that doesn't given me the satisfaction I'm looking. Maybe because most of them are imported and I assume it is not meant for Asian gums. I find some relief though, or I am more on the traditional definition of tooth brushing...

We can reduce our chances of getting tooth sensitivity by keeping our mouth healthy as possible. And was I so relieved when I learned that Colgate now has the Sensitive Pro-relief toothpaste out in the market. It looks all the same as their normal toothpaste and to my surprise tasted almost the same. It is the first toothpaste, as they claim to provide INSTANT and long lasting relief. Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain.

So my experience with the product is not bad at all. I was so thankful that Colgate succeeded on this one - a toothpaste that was so effective for an affordable price toothpaste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment