Friday, June 18, 2010

Kikaybox said: Cream Silk Standout Straight Conditioner on SALE!


I have a natural curls on my hair and sometime ago I had it straightened by rebonding method. I am happy with the result but frequent subjection of my hair to chemicals makes it brittle and breaks up easily. So I just rely on products that would lessen the curls.

I use L'Oreal Shampoo but the conditioner doesn't suits me. So I tried looking for alternatives. Last week I reload my stock of Rexona Roll On and it goes with a free Creamsilk. I haven't tried it yet....hmmm...so I grab one (freebie and a free trial - what a blessed day).

I tried it for a week and I saw the difference - immediate effect I should say. My hair feels so soft and amazingly tangled free for the whole day. I don't even have hair falls which is my biggest problem with other coditioners. Creamsilk helps transform hair by targeting the smallest imperfections. It even relaxes natural wave and frizz.


I decided to continue using it. For how long? I don't know, my kikay instincts can't predict it yet or maybe I needed Alice for this LOL..And here's more good news! Creamsilk conditioner is on a special sale at Beauty by SM this weekend. If you purchase a bottle the second one is 50% of. I got mine at 2 for P150...that's a total of 400ml of conditioning powers. So hurry kikays grab your bottles while it last...

0 comments:

Post a Comment