Sunday, June 13, 2010

Let's tone down with Celeteque's Alcohol Free Toner


You guys know how much I love using Celeteque products on my skin. And I know I owe you my experience with Celeteque Alcohol Free Toner. I just finished a bottle and I'm on my second one, this time the biggest I can get in Beauty by SM (I need to say this, the Sales Assistant is not that very helpful though) I would say that I am satisfied and would surely use this as my regular kikay regimen.

It is just like using water in the cotton when wiping it on your skin. This is very gentle and doesn't feel like astringent or something. Celeteque toner is very mild and can surely wipe out the remaining particles which was left during the cleansing. The first time I use it I am wondering what is happening then I was surrise to see the cotton with the dirt removed. It has the capacity of removing even the smallest particles of dirt in your skin. It even moisturize your skin with its witch hazel extract.

It is very economical and yet very effective in fulfilling its purpose as a toner. Celeteque facial toner does not only freshen my skin, it also cleanse off remaining dirt and best of all it could also restore the skin moisture. It serves as a balancing agent that restores back the elasticity of the face after loss of natural oil brought about by cleansing.

For you Celeteque Toner - WELCOME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment